Come and spend Spring Break in sunny Central Florida (Orlando) for our Spring Islamic Knowledge Camp starting Wednesday, March 15 – Sunday, March 19th at Wekiwa Springs State Park.
The address is: 1800 Wekiwa Circle, Apopka, Florida 32712.
Register today! There is limited space and you want to sleep at this 5 star, luxury camp site and benefit from the Islamic knowledge that will be offered.
To register, visit http://www.aicpcamp.com/rsvp/
Camp fees are as follow:
- $125.00/adult and $75.00/child (under 12 years old.)
- Fees include meals and sleeping in a basic cabin.
- Families with 5 individuals or more can call for a family discount.
- $100.00/ adult and $60.00/child (under 12 years old.)
- Fees do NOT include sleeping on camp site.
- Fees includes meals offered at camp.
- First come, first served, so please register ASAP.
- Check-in is on Wednesday at 5:00 p.m. and check-out is on Sunday at 5:00 p.m.
- All bunks have twin size mattresses. Just bring your bed sheets, pillow, and blanket.
Orlando residents are welcome to join us and attend classes. Visitor pass required daily. Local visitors are responsible for paying the Park’s entrance fee.
Visitor pass is $10/person – includes 2 meals.
Our camp features daily Islamic lessons for both adults and children. There will be nightly campfires with Anasheed (Islamic Chants.)
There will also be some park activities at an additional cost if you choose to participate. The park offers fishing, hiking, kayaking, canoeing, horseback riding, and lake swimming.
There are many local supermarkets, drug stores, and gas stations around the camp site.
We strongly encourage registration to avoid difficulty in finding sleeping arrangements. We don’t want to turn anyone away, but please do not expect to find space if you do not register.
And as always our main intention is to attend this camp to learn Islamic knowledge for the sake of Allah and then have some fun in shaa’Allah.
For more information, email us by clicking here or call us at (321) 578-9446.